RL Vision Knowledge Base

Support questions and answers for software by RL Vision.

Note: This is an archived discussion. Any bug, problem or suggestion mentioned here is likely to have been fixed since it was written.

Subject: Re: Exif-remover

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:45:21 +0200

Hi,

If you look at my download page (http://www.rlvision.com/downloads.asp) then you will see that it says "shareware". (Albeit in small type. Sorry, I know this is kind of sneaky...)

Exif Tag Remover is not time limited, nor is it feature limited like many other demos. Instead I have chosen to limit it to one file per "turn", so that all options are available and can be tested before purchase.

I do not run a company. This is my hobby, but I do take it very seriously. I have chosen to limit myself to email since this is my primary way of communicating. You can check my site's history and find that it has been online since 1998. I plan to stay online at least 12 years more :-)

The actual online purchase is handled by BMT Micro. If you are unable to contact me regarding the purchase, then you can always contact them.

I hope this answers your questions!

best regards,

Dan

Niagara wrote:

> I just downloaded the above mentioned program without realizing that it was not freeware but shareware instead. So my first comment is that you should make it a little more clear on your site that these software offerings are not free but time limited trial downloads.
>

> Having said that, I do feel that $20 is not too much to pay for the software but I am concerned because nowhere on your site can I find an address, phone number or even a name to contact if the ‘paid-for’ software does not function as promised. You say that the product is guaranteed but if you do not answer your emails you effectively disappear into the ether.
>

> If you are running a legitimate business then you should be provided something a little more concrete than just an email address.
>

> I await your reply before I send my $20.00 ($22 cost to me actually as that would be my CDN$ rate).
>

> Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
>

> Sherron

Back to Knowledge Base

 · Software
 · Download