RL Vision Knowledge Base

Support questions and answers for software by RL Vision.

Note: This is an archived discussion. Any bug, problem or suggestion mentioned here is likely to have been fixed since it was written.

Subject: Re: info.

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:29:24 +0200

Hello,

I'm afraid I do not fully understand what you want to do. Please explain in more detail, and write in English (even if you are not good at it, it can be better that automatic translations.)

You are welcome to send me a sample photo for me to try on. You can also send me screenshots showing me what you want to remove.

// Dan

STUDIO FOTOGRAFICO wrote:
> STUDIO FOTOGRAFICO
> *****@*****
> ITALY
>
> Objet: Exif Tag Remover
>
> Io sono un professionista fotografo e ho acquistato il vostro programma Exif Tag Remove.
> Desidero consegnare le mie immagini in Tiff escludendo Modello di Macchina fotografica, data dall'icona e da riepilogo proprietà avanzate. Ho provato, non funziona, mentre da info Canon Digital Photo, funziona.
> Attendo notizie.
> Grazie!
>
> I am a professional photographer and I purchased your program Exif Tag Remove.
> I wish to give my images in Tiff excluding Camera Model, and drop the icon on the advanced properties. I tried, not working, and Canon Digital Photo by info, it works.
> I await news.
> Thanks!
>
> Fratelli

Back to Knowledge Base