RL Vision Knowledge Base

Support questions and answers for software by RL Vision.

Note: This is an archived discussion. Any bug, problem or suggestion mentioned here is likely to have been fixed since it was written.

Subject: Fwd: Re[2]: Flash 5.3

Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:04:31 +0200

Actually no. There is a feature/bug in the latest version that I haven't
bothered to fix. I want new users to get a good first impression, so the
shareware notification box doesn't appear until the second day of usage. I
made a mistake though, so the first day the program appears to be registered
too. :-)

// Dan