RL Vision Knowledge Base

Support questions and answers for software by RL Vision.

Note: This is an archived discussion. Any bug, problem or suggestion mentioned here is likely to have been fixed since it was written.

Subject: Re: I LOVE your product, FLASH RENAMER!! :)

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:24:40 +0200

Hi again,

You can download the latest beta here:

http://www.rlvision.com/files/FlashRenamer52_Setup.exe

You can still use your old version, but the beta is stable so you shouldn't need to go back.

Previously I have been using different setup id's for each version. This way you can have many versions installed at the same time. But from this version however, I have changed so that the default behaviour is to overwrite previous versions, and in the add/remove there will only be one item. But this will only work for v5.2 and up.

Here are the new things:

# # # # # # # # Added context menu when right clicking in Windows Explorer! Added ability to delete files from disk directly from file browser! Added dropdown menu with history on all input boxes. Improved selection browser. Improved compatability with Windows Vista. Setup should be able to keep all settings between versions from now on. Added some new good looking icons. Fifteen or so bugfixes & tweaks.

What I want you to do, is to 1) make sure that everything works on your computer, and 2) optionally come with input on the new (and old) functions.

I hope you like it!

// Dan